So I got out that wonderful shibori purple fabric and made a tunic and slacks to wear at a couple of coming artsy events. I'll get someone to take a picture when I get it on. That gave me time to consider the piece on the wall, and in a day or so I figured it out. It needed lots more holes cut in it. I have been going at the poor thing with scissors for the last several days, and it's much improved. My camera isn't cooperating right now, so I will get a partial photo of this up in a day or two. Think I need to buy a new storage chip.
Next: some dyeing, and I think I'll start something small with the shibori remnants. Stay tuned.