I finished Sunflower Marshland before I left, and hung it in the front hallway.
Not a great photo, due to glare/reflection on the upper part, but I am pleased with the piece. I had a dickens of a time figuring out how to hang it due to the ovoid shape; tried several stiffening measures, but ended up adding burlap to make the top adjust to a hanging sleeve.
Then I realized that I needed to make a small quilt for the SAQA Spotlight Auction at the conference in Toronto in the spring. Still in the swampy frame of mind, I finished Marshland Study (below) in two days and will mail it off on Monday.
Knowing that I would be spend a good deal of time sitting and talking in Ohio, I took the "green eggs and ham" piece with me to stitch on. It is coming along nicely and has a name: "More Moons Than Ever We Imagined", referencing the newly discovered moons of Saturn, Neptune and Uranus--and maybe Pluto also. I'll have photos soon. Lots and lots of stitching.
Next assignment will be photography for several pieces that have been awaiting the opportunity. Maybe next week